Meet your ActionCOACHJohan Steyl
About Johan Steyl
- Johan has more than 35 years’ experience managing corporate and small businesses, covering process control, QA, software analysis and design, recruitment, IT management, training, sales, and performance management. Since moving to Australia Johan has worked in production, project, operations and quality management. His experience spans a diverse range of industries including heavy processing, software development, distribution of software and technology products, and various types of discrete manufacturing.
- As a Director of a leading Technology company, Johan helped grow this start-up business from 15 to 140 employees and a turnover of $26M in just five years.
- With three international sales awards to his credit, Johan has first-hand experience in sales and sales management, increasing the sales revenue of a software company by 400% by implementing a reseller program. He’ll develop your team’s sales skills to increase sales revenue.
- The key to a successful team is having the right people in the right positions at the right time, all doing the right things. Johan has extensive experience in recruitment and is an accredited trainer and course facilitator. He has trained 100’s of people in performance management across several companies; helping teams exceed performance targets and achieve personal and business goals.
- Johan is an accredited ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor with more than 10 years’ experience in running quality management systems. He knows ISO accreditation from both sides and is able to assist any business that wishes to obtain ISO 9001 certification in doing so.
- His extensive experience with the development and implementation of production scheduling, LEAN manufacturing and JIT systems will be of great benefit to any manufacturing business wishing to improve their on-time delivery to customers.
- He is passionate about taking businesses to new levels of achievement through the implementation of growth strategies, sales, marketing, systems development and building the team; thereby releasing the owner to spend more time with their families rather than working in their business.
- Having spent many years managing and variety of businesses, at different life stages, Johan has learnt what works and what doesn’t. With him as your coach, you will be able to avoid many pitfalls as he shares his experience and guides you along the way to business success.
- Johan and his wife live in the Sunshine Coast hinterland where they are actively involved in the revegetation of previously cleared areas and the regeneration of semi- endangered rainforest parcels on their land. They also care for and rehabilitate injured wildlife. When he is not coaching he enjoys photography, hiking, cycling, mountain- biking and is a member of the local Field Archery Club.
Get in Touch
How Can We Help You? Let us know and talk to us today!