How to Choose a Business Coaching Franchise
Here are some of the best business coaching franchises in New Zealand and Australia:
Business Coaching New Zealand
Corporate Climb Coach – Brian Martin
New Zealand Coaching & Mentoring Centre
Ology business coaching
Leadership Management Australia
International Business Mentors
What differentiates ActionCOACH from the rest? Here are ten great reasons why ActionCOACH is the best fit:
- The ActionCOACH brand has been internationally franchised since 1997 and currently has around 1,000 offices in 70+ countries around the world.
- ActionCOACH is an active member of the International Franchise Association, a member of the Franchise Council of Australia and also of New Zealand.
- ActionCOACH is one of the top 100 Franchises overall; one of the Top 20 Home Based Franchises and one of the Top 25 Fastest Growing Franchises.
- Brad Sugars, who started ActionCOACH in 1993 is rated by Influence Digest as the #1 small business coach in the world and ActionCOACH was recently ranked amongst the Most Innovative Franchise Brands of 2019 by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Over 500,000 aspiring entrepreneurs have attended ActionCOACH’s seminars, and over 15,000 business owners across the globe each week discover that hiring an ActionCOACH Business Coach is one of the best decisions they’ve ever made.
- You will be part of a trusted brand name and have access to a revolutionary online portal ActionCOACH introduced in 2019 which provides business owners unprecedented, daily insights into their companies’ performance, allowing them to plan and act like never before.
- As an ActionCOACH franchisee, you’ll have access to more than 1,000 offices across the world, a global office and a local Master Licensee all on your teamk
- You’ll receive extensive training up front, as well as ongoing training and support to make sure you’re up-to-date with industry best practices.
- ActionCOACH offers its franchisees multiple income streams to meet the needs of businesses in your local area.
Remember that your success as a business coach depends not only on your ability to guide your clients in turning their great ideas into big business but also on your ability to grow your own winning team. Growing a winning team is much easier when you are already part of one. Choose wisely as not all coaching franchises are created equal.